- How many users can we add in one Custom Feed?
- How many feeds can we create?
A maximum of three.
- Can I add private users?
They will appear on the search box, but their feeds will not appear in Custom Feeds.
- How can I use it for my brand?
That depends on your marketing goals, but here are some ideas when you can use our Custom Feeds:
- Get chronological updates from a certain group of influencers
- Get chronological updates from competitors
- Get chronological updates from an event covered by several Instagram users (or just one user)
Please stay tuned on our blog for more articles in the future!
- Can i share the feeds?
Only if you set your Custom Feeds as public.
- What is the difference between private and public feeds?
If you set your custom feed as private, only you can view them.
If you set it as public, however, users will be able to see them on your profile page. Here's a sample, found at https://websta.me/n/websta_me.
- Will the users be notified if I added their feeds?
- Can I add users whom I don't follow or who don't follow me?
Yes, you can add any users.
- Where can i access this?
Desktops and mobile devices. Visit any of these articles to get tips on how to access Custom Feeds via mobile.
How can I access Custom Feeds via mobile devices (Android)?
How can I access Custom Feeds via mobile devices (iOS)?
- How many posts can I see from a user whom I added on the custom feed?
20 (every time you access the custom feed)
More questions? No sweat. Send us a message by clicking "Submit a request" on the top right of this page.