For users who aren't familiar with coding, there are three parts where you can easily paste the widget code.
- Description (usually at the sides or top of the blog)
- Text post
- New Page (e.g. About page)
1. Go to your blog's homepage (while logged in on your Tumblr account).
2. The Edit Theme button will show up on the top right corner of the page. Click on Edit Theme.
If you can't see Edit Theme on your homepage, you can try alternative steps seen at the last section of this article.
3. Paste the widget code under Description, found on the left panel of the Edit Theme page, and save!
1. Create a text post
2. After opening the text post editor page, do the following:
3. Paste the code where "Your text here" is displayed, and post!
A New Page
1. On the Edit Theme page, scroll down the left panel until you see + Add a page. Click on it.
2. Before you paste the code and save,
• turn the "show a link" option on
• complete the URL e.g. myblog.tumblr.com/about
• add a page title
• and click "html"
TIP: Can't see "Edit Theme"? Try this:
1. Go to your dashboard.
2. Click Edit Appearance on the right panel.
3. Click "Edit theme" and the edit page will open up.
If you find any issues on WEBSTA Widgets, please contact us using the "Submit a Request" link on the top right section of this page.