1. Click CREATE (top right corner).
2. For first-time users, you will be led to the Account Settings page. You will be eventually directed to the generator page.
3. Customize your widget on the left side, and preview real-time changes on the right side.
4. Click CREATE WIDGET to save the widget
Note: You can revisit this same widget in your Widgets List.
5. Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the widget code.
6. Now that you've copied the code, you can go to your website or blog dashboard to paste the newly created widget code.
To visit the widget(s) you previously created, click BACK TO LIST on the left panel of the generator page, or access WIDGETS LIST on your top right dropdown menu.
- Changing the widget fields/settings changes the code too. So, when making changes to your widget, always click SAVE CHANGES and click copy again before pasting the code on your website
- If you're still on the generator page and you'd like to create another widget, click CREATE on the top right.
Prefer a tutorial video?
Find any issues on WEBSTA Widgets? Please contact us using the "Submit a Request" link on the top right section of this page.