Getting the right URL is helpful to know if you are sending Websta-linked photos to us or if you want to know the source of the photo (i.e. the website where the photo can be found).
(Please know that we cannot delete photos that are or were originally displayed on other websites.)
To get the correct URL from Google search,
1. Search for your photos the same way you did.
2. Click on the thumbnail of the photo you'd like to get rid of.
3. Click Visit Page (or click on the image).
4. You will be directed to a new page. The correct URL can be copied on the address bar of that page.
- URL’s that come from Websta start with “http://web.stagram.com/”, "http://websta.me" or “http://dm.stagram.com/”.
- If the photo has a URL that starts with any of this, please send it to us.
- If it has a different URL, that means that the photo was published on another website and not from ours. Please contact them instead because we have no control over external content.
- Not sure how to contact them? Check out this list from Instagram, which contains contact emails/points of third-party sites that may have displayed your posts.
- If a photo directs you to a Websta profile page (public or private), please know that this is a valid URL that we can send for Google deletion.